Casa Delmar is located in the scenic area of Esentepe. Known for its beautiful nature, historical fabric, beaches, and recreational areas, this project surrounds you with top-notch amenities, allowing you to temporarily escape the hustle and bustle of life.
With its stunning architecture and functional floor plans, Casa Delmar provides a comfortable and peaceful living experience. The endless azure sea view from your window will elevate your soul. The landscaped outdoor pool, indoor heated pool, beach club with recreational facilities, playground for your children, and restaurants offering a variety of international cuisines ensure a delightful and high-quality life for you.
The flexible and reasonable payment terms of this project, with a 35% down payment and the remaining 65% in installments until delivery, bring both financial and mental tranquility when owning your desired unit.
Unit types and starting areas:
- Studio: 37 square meters + 8 square meters terrace (some plans also include a 36 square meters rooftop terrace).
- One-bedroom: 53 square meters + 8 square meters terrace (some plans also include a 36 square meters rooftop terrace).
- Two-bedroom: 80 square meters + 9 square meters terrace (some plans also include a 53 square meters rooftop terrace).
- Three-bedroom: 150 square meters + 34 square meters terrace + 85 square meters rooftop terrace and 9 square meters open terrace + 21 square meters private pool.
- Four-bedroom luxury villa: 327 square meters indoor area + 20 square meters outdoor area.
Location: Esentepe / Girne.
Delivery Date: 2026.
Payment Terms: 35% down payment | 65% installments until delivery.